With Steam I’ve been putting up updates a little more regularly, and I felt it would be good to have a log on the blog of whats in each update and future updates that are planned.
Dead Pixels 1.3.5 hit steam a few days ago and included the following bug fixes/changes.
- All bosses now have an even chance of spawning
- Spelling mistakes in load menu.
- AI director not being loaded into game correctly
- AI Director is now a little kinder/more fair when players are doing badly.
The next update (1.3.6) includes these planned features:
- Offline saving of achievements
- PS3 controller support
- First version since 1.2.4 to be available on Xbox 360 and Desura.